I do enjoy cooking. I have a for a long time. For me, its the fun of trying something new as well as making foods we enjoy regularly. I have a section here at WJIM called Friday Foods. It’s where I share the foods that my family loves to eat. And I thought it would be fun to post some of them here today for you to enjoy as well. Here you go:
(Recipes are listed top to bottom, left to right in order.)
- Baked Mac-n-Cheese With Bacon
- Melt In Your Mouth Pancakes
- Crock Pot Mexican Posole
- Creamy Green Chili Chicken Potato Soup
- Quick & Easy Chicken Pasta
- My Daddy’s Collard Greens
- Minestrone Soup
- Tortilla-Vegetable Chicken Soup
- Baking Powder Biscuits
I hope you will give a few of these recipes a go in your home. And now let’s get to sharing and encouraging. I’m so glad to have you here. Thank you!
Monday’s Musings Purpose:
To have others share encouragement about being a child of God, being a godly wife, motherhood, homemaking, homeschooling, healthy recipes, modest dress, etc. (I reserve the right to remove anything I deem unacceptable. Keep in mind this is a Christian blog.)
Monday’s Musings Must Dos:
1. Please link directly to the post you’re sharing. Be sure to link back here by using a text link or the logo in the side bar.
2. This link up party stays open until Wednesday evening. Know that sometimes I share your posts on Pinterest, Twitter and/or Facebook because I desire for our readers to be blessed.
3. It would be so awesome if you could encourage another by visiting their post and leaving a kind comment. Builds community, too.
Thank you for visiting and linking up. Now, let’s get to sharing. Link following this post. Grab my link button in the side bar and place on your blog so others know about our community and can join in.