The official beginning of autumn is around the corner. Can you take that in? I am excited! Apples, roasted green chilies, cooler temps and pumpkins! Plus, this is our trip season. We skip traveling in the summer and seize our vacation time in the fall. Better weather, less crowds and cheaper prices. Next week I’ll share our most recent trip with you. Anyhow, today I am about pumpkins and how much I enjoy eating foods made with them as well as crafting and decorating with them. I am sharing some fun links to foods, crafts and decorating—all surrounding pumpkins. Here we go…
- Soft Pumpkin Sugar Cookies (not pictured)
- Pumpkin Lasagna
- One Bowl Greek Yogurt Pumpkin Bread (not pictured)
- Pumpkin Spiced Latte Cupcakes
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Pumpkin French Toast Bake
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes – low carb/gluten free (not pictured)
- Pumpkin Cream Sage Sauce — Use over favorite pasta (not pictured)
- Pumpkin Painting
- Soup Can Pumpkins (not pictured)
- Glitter Pumpkins (not pictured)
- Doily Pumpkins
- Washi Tape Pumpkins (You could use fake pumpkins with this idea and fall themed washi tape. Also, you could paint these white and decorate)
- White Fall Pumpkin
- Pumpkin Caterpillar (great idea to do with kids)
- Pumpkin Patch (not pictured)
- Keyed Pumpkins (pictured)
- Decorating ideas pictured above: Miniature pumpkins surrounding a candle in a large candle holder; white painted pumpkins placed alongside old lanterns; small pumpkins placed on various “pedestals,” and assorted pumpkins in vases.
So, there’s some ideas to look through and try. I know autumn isn’t here for another 3 days but I think you’ll be good to start planning now. Time to say goodbye to summer until next year.
And now it’s time to share your favorite posts that will encourage. Thank you for being here.
Monday’s Musings Purpose:
To have others share encouragement about being a child of God, being a godly wife, motherhood, homemaking, homeschooling, healthy recipes, modest dress, etc. (I reserve the right to remove anything I deem unacceptable. Keep in mind this is a Christian blog.)
Monday’s Musings Must Dos:
1. Please link directly to the post you’re sharing. Be sure to link back here by using a text link or the logo in the side bar.
2. This link up party stays open until Wednesday evening. Know that sometimes I share your posts on Pinterest, Twitter and/or Facebook because I desire for our readers to be blessed.
3. It would be so awesome if you could encourage another by visiting their post and leaving a kind comment. Builds community, too.
Thank you for visiting and linking up. Now, let’s get to sharing. Link following this post. Grab my link button in the side bar and place on your blog so others know about our community and can join in.