I have had a rough two weeks, almost three, fighting a sinus cold. I have tried to keep up with my blog despite how I’ve felt. As a matter of fact, I’ve just tried to keep up with life period. It hasn’t been easy but God is my strength in times of suffering. I am praying that healing comes swiftly and sooner than not. Yet I didn’t want to miss sharing one last opportunity with you plus make Monday’s Musings available. I always love the the link up.
Now, that one last opportunity I have to share with you is that today is the final day to get your hands on the Homemaking Bundle. I want to share 11 reasons you shouldn’t purchase one then tell you one good reason why you should. So, my 11 reasons are these:
1. Your home is completely decluttered and organized.
2. You’ve got that mothering job down pat.
3. Your marriage doesn’t need any encouragement.
4. You think you don’t have time to learn more about naturally treating your family’s health.
5. You’re convinced that being overwhelmed is just a part of life.
6. You’re convinced that your finances won’t ever be under control and you won’t be debt free.
7. Instead of enjoying your holidays, you’ve accepted they will always be times of stress and anxiousness.
8. You have the cleanest house on the block.
9. You don’t need any help with meal planning.
10. You don’t ever plan to homeschool your children.
11. You don’t like FREE things.
That’s 11 reasons to skip getting the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle. Now let me share one great reason you will love it: If you cannot agree with ALL of the 10 reasons I listed above then you will definitely benefit from the Homemaking Bundle. I know personally, I cannot agree with all the reasons listed which is why I purchased the bundle myself. I am always growing and learning to be a better wife, mom, keeper of the home, cook, financial planner, child of God, and to understand better natural ways to tend to our family’s health.
This collection shares fabulous information that builds critical homemaking skills we need to transform our house into a home.
- Cleaning… create a healthy, toxin-free home
- DIY/Homemade… fun and frugal ways to express your personal style
- Devotionals and Faith… take a break from the daily grind to renew yourself
- Finances… build a budget that works
- Cooking & Meal Planning… serve easier, tastier meals in less time
- Holidays & Special Events… brighten up old family traditions and create new ones
- Homeschooling… homeschool with grace and ease
- Marriage… heat up your marriage
- Motherhood… find peace, balance & joy in mothering
- Organizing… conquer the clutter and simplify your life
- Pregnancy & Babies… enjoy a healthy pregnancy and prepare to nurture your baby
- Health & Wellness… soothe aches & pains with natural remedies
- Working from Home… hone your talents, live your passions and earn money to help your family
… a complete library of 99 eBooks and eCourses to help us nurture the beauty and productivity in our home and family relationships. Oh, and I absolutely love FREE things!! Have you seen what you get FREE for just purchasing the bundle?
Of course, no Ultimate Homemaking Bundle would be complete without the generous, inspiring gifts donated by companies that understand homemakers like you. Every gift is yours to keep and enjoy.
- Choose 1 FREE Online Class from Craftsy (Select from 24 of Their Most Popular Classes – Up to $60 Value)
- 1 FREE Kids Discovery Box from Green Kid Crafts ($19.95 Value)
- FREE $15 Credit to Hope Ink PLUS 2 FREE 8×10 Art Prints ($71 Value)
- FREE 90-Day “Good Deal” Subscription to She Plans Dinner ($15 Value)
- Choose 1 FREE Stylish Spring Scarf from Deborah & Co. ($20 Value)
- FREE $80 Healthy Moving Class Credit ($80 Value)
- FREE 90-Day Pro Membership to ListPlanIt ($30 Value)
- FREE 65 Tyndale Rewards Points to Be Used for a FREE Book or Towards Any Book of Your Choice ($15 Value)
That’s over $300 worth of free goodies just for you!
For one last day, the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle… a complete library of:
- 76 eBooks
- 6 eCourses
- 1 audio download
- 2 online conferences, and
- 14 printable packs
…99 carefully selected resources designed to help you nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships… is only $29.97. (A total value of $984.74.)
That breaks down to 30 cents per book.
So, what do you say? Have you got it all together or could you use some encouragement? Learn more about the bundle by clicking the button below. Keep in mind, you can get it for yourself or gift it to someone you know would be blessed by it. If you decide to pick up one today, I will include one FREE scripture print from my collection. (a $15 value) for each bundle sold. Choose your print HERE then email your choice.
Your 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If for any reason, you decide that the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is not for you, then please send an email to customerservice@Ultimate-Bundles.com and we will refund 100% of your investment. No questions asked.
Now what have you to share this week?
Monday’s Musings Purpose: I would LOVE! to have you share encouragement about being a child of God, being a wife, mothering, homemaking, homeschooling, recipes, etc. Truly anything that would encourage another is acceptable. (I reserve the right to remove anything I deem unacceptable. Keep in mind this is a Christian blog.) Please link directly to the post you’re sharing. Be sure to link back here by using a text link or the logo below. This link up party stays open until Wednesday evening and I invite you to share the love by visiting another blog and encouraging them. Oh, and sometimes I share your posts on Pinterest, Twitter and/or Facebook because I desire for others to be blessed as I was. Thank you for stopping by and linking up. Now, let’s get to sharing. Link following this post. Grab my link button in the side bar and place on your blog so others know about our community and can join in.