As a photographer, I am always learning. I fell in love with photography at the young age of 14. My first camera was a 110 with a flash cube? Remember those? Since then, I have owned a few different cameras, have always read about photography and practiced what I learned. That’s how one grows and gets better, right?
Although I photograph other people (my clients), my favorite time to shoot photos is when my family is just being themselves. Like hanging around the house, spending time together on vacations, laughing and goofing off, and recording our homeschool journey. It’s the best time to capture who they are! So, I ask you: do you desire to take better photos of your family? Listen to what I have to share with you today.
If you desire to take better pictures of your family, I have good news for you! My friends Ryan and Steph at Ultimate Bundles have put together an incredible product to help with your photography woes. It’s called The Ultimate Digital Photography Bundle (Beginner’s Edition), and it contains a curated collection of ebooks and video training guides to help you become a better photographer.
All the resources have been provided by professional, world-renowned photographers who are experts in teaching others – even complete beginners. You won’t need to switch up to a more expensive camera to make full use of the bundle (even if you just use your iPhone for photographs), and you don’t need to neglect your family for weeks upon weeks of training! You can learn everything in little chunks – whenever you have a spare moment.
Here’s a complete list of the books included in the beginner’s edition of The Ultimate Digital Photography Bundle:
- Beginner Nikon Digital SLR (DSLR) Photography from JP at JP Teaches Photo ($27.00)
- Beginner Canon Digital SLR (DSLR) Photography from JP at JP Teaches Photo ($27.00)
- Photography Masterclass: Your Complete Guide to Photography from Phil at Video School Online ($199.00)
- Bokeh: Creating with Shallow Depths from Christopher at Christopher O’Donnell Photography ($19.00)
- Shooting Shallow: Understanding Depth of Field from David at Flixel Pix ($5.99)
- A Practical Guide to Exposure from Alister at Available Light Images ($10.00)
- Tasty Food Photography from Lindsay at Pinch of Yum ($29.00)
- Eat Pretty Things from Trisha at Eat Your Beets ($29.00)
- The Unexpected Everyday from Courtney at Click It Up a Notch ($19.00)
- Powerful Imagery: The Photographer’s Insight from Mitchell at Eye Voyage ($16.90)
- Seeing the Light: Making the Most of Available Light and Minimal Equipment from Mitchell Kanashkevich ($12.00)
- Time Is On Your Side: Exploring Long Exposure Photography from Scott Wyden Kivowitz ($14.95)
- Metadata: Your Gift to the Future from Mary at Be Photo Wise ($20.00)
- The Photographer’s Workflow from Gavin Gough ($30.00)
- iPhone Only Photography from David Molnar ($29.00)
- The Key to Taking Pictures Like a Professional Photographer from Katie at Key to Pictures ($39.95)
- Outdoor Flash Photography with Printable Pocket Guide from Charlie at Charlie Borland Photography ($7.99)
- Shooting in Manual Mode from Chantel at A Harvest of Blessing ($20.00)
There’s even better news! Everything in the bundle has a combined total value of $555, but for this week only, The Ultimate Bundles Team is selling the entire bundle for just $37 – a discount of more than 90%! What’s more, they’re also throwing in a FREE copy of FX Photo Studio Pro software from MacPhun (which provides stunning filters and photography effects) worth $29.99!
Now, let’s share our favorite posts this week. So glad to have you here. Truly.
Monday’s Musings Purpose: I would LOVE! to have you share encouragement about being a child of God, being a godly wife, mothering, homemaking, homeschooling, healthy recipes, modest dress, etc. (I reserve the right to remove anything I deem unacceptable. Keep in mind this is a Christian blog.) Please link directly to the post you’re sharing. Be sure to link back here by using a text link or the logo below. This link up party stays open until Wednesday evening. Oh, and sometimes I share your posts on Pinterest, Twitter and/or Facebook because I desire for our readers to be blessed. Thank you for stopping by and linking up. Now, let’s get to sharing. Link following this post. Grab my link button in the side bar and place on your blog so others know about our community and can join in.