As you are reading this, I will be in Arizona watching the Dodgers play spring ball. Yes, they are our favorite baseball team. We are always excited when the Lord works it all out for us to go. It’s been a couple years since we last went so this is pretty exciting to our family. It’s a whirlwind trip but we don’t mind that one bit.
With Resurrection Sunday (Easter) literally around the corner, I wanted to share some ideas that will encourage biblical celebrating. These ideas keep the day about Jesus. Rejoice and remember, “The Christ will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name.” (Luke 24:46-47)
- Make a mini Resurrection garden. (Even if this will be done a little late, the message is there.)
- Bake Hot Cross Buns on Good Friday. (Read my post: “Why Is Good Friday Good?“)
- Make Resurrection Rolls for breakfast.
- Make Resurrection Cookies with the story.
- Do an Easter devotion together.
- Put together Resurrection Eggs.
- Read the truth of Jesus and his resurrection from the Bible.
- Make a Holy Week Calendar.
- Read “The Tale of Three Trees.“
Theses are wonderful ideas for keeping our eyes on Jesus this Resurrection Sunday (Easter). I do hope it is a precious day for your family. As they say, “Jesus is risen!” “He is risen indeed!”
Welcome back, friends. I am excited to have you here and sharing.
Monday’s Musings Purpose: I would LOVE! to have you share encouragement about being a child of God, being a godly wife, motherhood, homemaking, homeschooling, healthy recipes, modest dress, etc. (I reserve the right to remove anything I deem unacceptable. Keep in mind this is a Christian blog.) Please link directly to the post you’re sharing. Be sure to link back here by using a text link or the logo below. This link up party stays open until Wednesday evening. Oh, and sometimes I share your posts on Pinterest, Twitter and/or Facebook because I desire for our readers to be blessed. Thank you for visiting and linking up. Now, let’s get to sharing. Link following this post. Grab my link button in the side bar and place on your blog so others know about our community and can join in.