This week I wanted to share some of my favorite pins on Thanksgiving. I love Pinterest and that I can find and save recipes and ideas for holidays. These are some of I am excited to share with you.
Ideas for teaching thankfulness:
- The Thankful Tree
- The Thankful Turkey
- Our Thankful Tree
- Count Your Blessings Tree (free download)
- Grateful Hearts (You can write names on the hearts.)
- Thanksgiving Chain (not pictured)
Ideas for desserts:
- Apple Butter Pecan Pie (Grain-free, refined sugar free)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Dessert
- Mini Pecan Tarts
- Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcakes
- Mini Pumpkin Pie Cookies
- Brown Butter Apple Pie (not pictured)
- Classic Southern Buttermilk Pie (not pictured. I am so making this!)
Just other fun ideas for Thanksgiving:
- Thanksgiving Blessings Mix (free printable)
- Thanksgiving Mad Libs (for kids)
- Thanksgiving “To Go” Idea & Printables
- 10 Minute Decorating Idea
- Thanksgiving Placemats (for kids)
- Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Spread (not pictured)
Make your Thanksgiving special! Now, let’s get to this link up.
Monday’s Musings Purpose:
To have others share encouragement about being a child of God, being a godly wife, motherhood, homemaking, homeschooling, healthy recipes, modest dress, etc. (I reserve the right to remove anything I deem unacceptable. Keep in mind this is a Christian blog.)
Monday’s Musings Must Dos:
1. Please link directly to the post you’re sharing. Be sure to link back here by using a text link or the logo in the side bar.
2. This link up party stays open until Wednesday evening. Know that sometimes I share your posts on Pinterest, Twitter and/or Facebook because I desire for our readers to be blessed.
3. It would be so awesome if you could encourage another by visiting their post and leaving a kind comment. Builds community, too. Thank you for visiting and linking up. Now, let’s get to sharing. Link following this post. Grab my link button in the side bar and place on your blog so others know about our community and can join in.
**Some photos on my blog are my own labeled NCPhotography. If any of my photos anywhere on my blog catch your eye, please email me for permission to use them in any way. I appreciate your cooperation in helping my photography stay protected and properly credited. Thank you. Photo Source.