I. Love. Cupcakes. There I admit it. Some people love cookies, some love cakes. But I totally believe cupcakes are the perfect size treat to enjoy on any given day or occasion. And as much as I love to eat them, I love to make them. So, in the spirit of Valentine’s Day, I wanted to share some awesome cupcake recipes to make. These I have collected on my Pinterest Cupcake Board.
- White Chocolate Raspberry Mousse Cupcakes
- Best Ever Coconut Cream Pie Cupcakes
- Lemon Raspberry Cupcakes
- Strawberry Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Chocolate Mint Oreo Cupcakes
- Mocha Cupcake (Gotta throw in one for the adults)
- Black Forest Cupcakes
- Pink Lemonade Cupcakes
- Almond Marachino Cherry Cupcake
I hope one of these, or two or three, tickle your fancy and you whip a batch for your family. Have a blessed Valentine’s Day!
It’s Monday again. What have you to share this week friends? Thank you for being here.
Monday’s Musings Purpose:
To have others share encouragement about being a child of God, being a godly wife, motherhood, homemaking, homeschooling, healthy recipes, modest dress, etc. (I reserve the right to remove anything I deem unacceptable. Keep in mind this is a Christian blog.)
Monday’s Musings Must Dos:
1. Please link directly to the post you’re sharing. Be sure to link back here by using a text link or the logo in the side bar.
2. This link up party stays open until Wednesday evening. Know that sometimes I share your posts on Pinterest, Twitter and/or Facebook because I desire for our readers to be blessed.
3. It would be so awesome if you could encourage another by visiting their post and leaving a kind comment. Builds community, too. Thank you for visiting and linking up. Now, let’s get to sharing. Link following this post. Grab my link button in the side bar and place on your blog so others know about our community and can join in.